Herbal tea "Butterfly Flower" Sri Lanka 10 gr.
It dehydrated a flower of the pea flower-butterfly. Put 2-3 flowers in a cup of boiling water. Then it will turn blue. Then you can drink it with or without sugar.
If you add a few drops of lemon, it will turn red. Also delicious.
Health benefits -
* Contains an antioxidant called proanthocyanidin, which increases blood flow to the capillaries of the eyes, useful in the treatment of glaucoma, blurred vision, retinal damage or tired eyes.
* Rich in bioflavonoids, can promote hair growth and reduce hair graying.
* Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac, especially for women, and used to treat menstrual problems or white vaginal discharge (whiteness).
* Butterfly pea is one of the few herbs containing cyclotides that have shown an anti-HIV effect in studies.
* May cause cancer cell death by disrupting the integrity of the cell membrane.
* High content of antioxidants.
* In several Indian studies, butterfly peas have demonstrated a significant antimicrobial effect against Staphylococcus aureus.